Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Year Ago....

  Exactly one year ago today, the reality that our whole world was about to change was barely sinking in.  One year ago came the test that read, "pregnant".  June 28, 2011 was the day we knew our family was going to grow by two more feet.  Our Avery was coming, though we didn't know "it" was a she yet.  Somedays, I feel like that was lightyears ago, and other days it feels like the past year has flown by.  I can't believe a year ago we were trying to wrap our heads around the idea of having three little ones, and now we have been living it for four months.  Its still amazing how little Avery has changed our family for the better.  She is such a sweet natured soul, quick to smile and so easy going.  I can't imagine our lives without her.  Though I can't say I look forward to the teenage years in any way, I do look forward to watching my girls grow and change.  I look forward to watching them develop as sisters.  I know how close my own sister and I are, I can only imagine how impossibly close they will all three be in the years to come.  It warms my heart, and I am glad they will always have each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment