Monday, May 14, 2012

Time Warp of Life

I started the following post May 6th, 2012:
    I'm a little sad that it's taken me so long to write another blog post.  I want so bad to be "good" at keeping up with this blog!  On a daily basis, something happens in my life or in my head that makes me think up a good idea for a blog post.  Of course, life has just gotten in the way of taking those ideas and thoughts and putting them to paper (or rather a computer screen).  Days are filled with lots of activities, lots of them done one handed, and its pretty difficult to type while cradling a little one!  At the end of the day, all I want to do is fall into bed and I have no interest in checking my email or browsing through my Facebook or writing a blog post!!  For some reason tonight I felt like catching up on things and I didn't realize how far behind I was!! 


Avery at 8 weeks old!



Ryley with her hero, Buzz Lightyear!!




Lilly playing Spring Soccer for the Raptors!


  Now, its the 14th of May and time just keeps slipping away from me!  I didn't even finish my "I haven't posted in forever" post!  I really hate how long blogspot takes to upload photos, or I would post considerably more pictures!  Since the last time I posted, Carl and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.  Avery has turned two months old, and now is coming up on the 12 week old mark!  She is sleeping through the night most nights and is just a sweetheart, smiling and cooing at us all the time!  I was even blessed with hearing her first little giggle recently!  My nephew Paxton celebrated his first birthday in April and my oldest nephew Payton lost his first tooth!  We've taken Ryley and Lilly to see Toy Story on Ice, which was cute!  Ryley loved seeing all her favorite characters up close and personal!  I registered Lilly for kindergarden and she cannot wait to start school!  Just three more months at home with all three of my girls!  Also, Lilly has played spring soccer, and though it added another "to do" item on our growing list, she really seems to enjoy it.  Its pretty entertaining to watch five year olds chase a ball around!  
  Life just bustles on an an alarming pace!  Keeping up with my blog and journal posts has fallen way low on my totem pole of importance, but I really am going to try to keep up with this!  Its been a fun way to compile little milestones in the course of our life!  I keep a little scrap piece of paper near my bed where I can write little things down at the end of the day, and later transfer them to paper (and in this case, computer!).  Hopefully it won't be so long again before I find the time and energy to post again!







No comments:

Post a Comment